More Delicious Vegan Recipes
Always make sure to read the WHOLE RECIPE before you start to ensure you have all the ingredients and to ask me any questions you have. Enjoy!
- 1 small onion
- 3 button mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- Finely dice 1 onion and thinly slice 3 button mushrooms.
- Fry them in a pot over a medium heat until they’re soft and lightly brown, then set aside.
- In the same pot over a low heat, melt the vegan butter and then slowly whisk in the flour.
- Add the water, vegetable stock powder and arrowroot flour. Whisk until completely smooth then let it simmer softly for about 5 minutes until it becomes thick and creamy.
- Add your fried onion and mushrooms back in, flavour with salt and pepper to taste and serve over potatoes, veggies or a vegan roast. Enjoy!