These peanut butter protein bites are a great little energy-filled snack and ideal for meal prepping. They don’t require a food processor and only use 4 simple ingredients making them super easy to whip up.
More delicious vegan recipes
Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter *
- 1/2 cup oat flour use gluten-free or almond flour
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Into a mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, oat flour, desiccated coconut and maple syrup.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir until everything combines. You can ditch the wooden spoon for your hands if it gets too thick as the warmth will make it easier to finish mixing.
- Using a tablespoon measurement, scoop out the mixture and use your hands to gently roll into little protein bites. This recipe should make about 13 protein bites. Store them in a container or jar in the fridge and enjoy!