These potato wedges paired with avocado dip or tomato salsa or both just takes them to another level of yum, not to mention healthy.
- 4 medium/small white potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 sprig of spring onion to top
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
FRESH TOMATO SALSA
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 sun-dried tomato halves
- 1/4 of a red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (390°F) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Peel the potatoes (optional) and cut them length ways in half and then into small wedge shapes.
- Toss them in a bowl with the oil, paprika and salt, lay them onto your baking tray and pop into the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until you’re happy with how golden and crispy they are. While they’re cooking, you can start on the dips.
- Remove the flesh from the avocado and place it into a blender with the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy and place into a small serving bowl. Rinse the blender to reuse for the salsa.
- Now place in the cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion and chilli flakes and blend for significantly less time than the avocado. The salsa should still be a little chunky. Place that into another small serving bowl.
- Pop your crispy baked potato wedges onto a serving dish or board with your avocado dip and tomato salsa. Sprinkle with more salt if you’d like, chopped spring onions and chilli flakes. Enjoy!