Bliss Balls are very versatile…
Try adding extra ingredients into the mixture to create different flavoured snacks.
- Dried Cranberries
- Mint extract or finely chopped mint leaves
And for rolling your Bliss Balls in, consider something that will add interesting colour or texture.
- Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Desiccated Coconut
- Raspberry Powder
- Crushed Pistachios
Or just go naked…
- 1 cup pitted dates (soaked for 3hrs)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (plus a little extra for dusting)
- Soak your dates for approximately 3 hours in hot water. You can skip this step if you have a very powerful blender, however, I've found that most struggle to blend dates well.
- Add the drained dates, cashews and cocoa powder into a food processor or high-speed blender and process until the mixture forms a "fidgey" consistency.
- Roll your mixture into 1 tablespoon-sized balls.
- Add a little extra cocoa powder to a glass with a bliss ball and swirl it in circles to coat each one seperately. Or leave them naked if you'd prefer.
- Refrigerate to cool and firm up before enjoying.